Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas

I love this time of year. It really makes me reflect on all of my blessings. We feel so blessed to be here in Michigan and receive so many great opportunities. We have made so many wonderful friendships. I also have the greatest friends from coast to coast that support me and help me reach my goals and become a better person. I feel so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man and my best friend. I have the most amazing children that make me so happy from day to day. Thank you for being a part of our lives! We can not wait for 2007.

5 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

so precious...

Jill said...

Ahhh...cute post! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I MISS THIS FAMILY!! You guys are the cutest. Pictures don't get more perfect than this. The midwest is seriously overrated. Come back to Utah where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. I know, I'm the biggest nerd..... Is that the REAL reason you've stayed away?!? :)

Brianne said...

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!

Rick and Kara said...

Gorgeous family photo!