Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Sara!

Happy Birthday Sara! I want to start by saying I am sorry I have no good pictures of Sara and I together (we need to get on that). Today is one of my best friends, Sara's, birthday. Sara was the first friend that I made when I moved to Michigan. She is married to Adam's cousin, but I have only known her for 4 and half years. Sara and I have all these quirky things in common to name a few:
*She has a daughter named Taylor Schroeder, so do I
*Gage was born on her husbands birthday
*Her son Logan was born on my birthday
*Talon was born on her anniversary
*We have been training for a marathon for 10 years and both ran our first marathon a couple years ago
*Our best friends from college are both Dental Hygienist
*We LOVE to exercise and call each other about 3 times a week to tell the other what we did at the gym that day
There is a lot more but I won't bore you. There are NOT too many people that I would give up chocolate for. Happy Birthday Sara! I love you!
UPDATE ON LENT...
Seriously is it Easter yet?!? So after three days of headaches and severe mood swings, I gave in and had a Diet Coke. I still haven't had any chocolate though. And to add insult to injury around every corner are those little devil girl scouts selling cookies!

4 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Wow! No chocolate??? I'm very impressed! I'll make sure to eat lots of girl scout cookies on your behalf! :) LOL!

THE BANGARTS said...

mmmmm....thin mints......

Lacey said...

That's great! Wow! I'm very impressed : )

Courtney said...

Brittni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this really Brittni Hoelzle>
Wowzer. What has been going on? Good to hear from you. This is Cody Johnson, I just saw your comment on our blog. Crazy, how did you find our blog? Where do you live now? I haven't seen Mac forever, I kept trying to get him to hang out when we moved to Provo, but we are both pretty busy. Well good to hear from you. I hope things are going well. Your little boys look like studs.