Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


We had a very eventful year with many blessing! 

*Adam got a great new job at a company called Covidien.  He is selling MRI/CT Scan and other surgical supplies.  He is loving his new job and is learning a ton.  He works from home part of the time and I am loving that!  He is playing indoor soccer all year round and we love to watch him play (when he isn't get hurt).
*Gage started first grade and loves it.  He is such a nice boy and is friends with everyone.  He played spring and fall soccer and is getting ready to play indoor soccer next month.  He is also wrestling and is going to wrestle in a tournament this year.  We logged lots of hours at the pool this summer and he is on his way to become an excellent little swimmer.
*Talon is in preschool and loves it.  Talon started soccer this year and is looking forward to playing again in the spring.  Talon started wrestling this year and decided it wasn't for him.  He is starting gymnastics at the first of the year.  Talon also became a big brother this year, which he is very proud of.
*Presley joined our family.  She is such a blessing to our family and we are so grateful to what she brings to our home.  She is a good baby and loves it when I play dress up with her.
*I have been busy this year with growing a baby (it pretty much consumed the whole year).  I have been taking lots of pictures and having tons of fun learning about photography.  I have started running again and although I don't plan on doing another marathon I would like to do a half marathon or triathlon.  I have been domestic these days with making bows and other girlie things.  I even bought a sewing machine and plan on sewing something.  

We couldn't be happier and are so grateful for everything we have.  We have so many great friends and family and feel so blessed daily.  Thank you for being a part of our lives!

4 comments:

McGinnis Family said...

Wow!!! A sewing machine?!?!?!? You go girl! That is seriously awesome! You're so dang talented!

sara said...

A sewing machine??? I am so proud of you. I am so jealous that you have crossed over to that creative one...lol..maybe you can teach me. Miss you lots. I cannot wait to see you in the next week.

Megan said...

Did you say "sewing machine"? Or did I just watch a bunch of pigs fly over my house!!! I am so proud of this domestic diva you are letting out! BTW, the bows are fabulous - keep that hobby up! Merry Christmas!

~Paige~ said...

Wow it's been awhile since I've been on here but your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! She is seriously she is so adorable..you guys have some great jeans everytime you have a child. Congratulations! Hope you had a great Christmas!