Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Funniest Story EVER!

My mom and I were talking last night about little kids and bathroom issues and we remembered the funniest story that happened to my totally cute-obsessive-compulsive-clean-stiletto-wearing sister when she taught second grade.  Luckily I had saved the e-mail from 4 years ago:

So there I was...My kids had been playing games in the back of the room.  When I told them to put everything away and come back to their seats, I noticed something suspicious on the floor.  I knew what it LOOKED like, but I thought, "There's no way there could be a piece of poop on the floor."  So, I asked some of my students,  "What is this?'  Well, they all came to a general agreement...it was, indeed, poop.  I was totally disgusted.  I said, "If someone will pick this up, I will buy a soda for you."  What, bare-handed, picked up the waste and put it in the garbage.  The entire class was disgusted, yet intrigued.  "Mrs. Joyal, did someone just come in here and poo on our floor."  Wouldn't we h
ave noticed someone going to the bathroom in our classroom."  "Maybe it's dog poop from P.E."  We were all baffled.  Finally Michael came forward, "Scott told me not to tell.  But, it was him.  It's his poop."  I felt confused and grossed out.  Is this a joke, or a trick?  No, it wasn't.  Scott had a piece of poo in his pants and it fell out when he went to sit down.  He wasn't embarrassed, and didn't even need to call his mom for new pants (because it wasn't the sticky kind").  It's all over with now, and we have had the garbage bag replaced, but I just can't get it out of my mind.  There was a piece of poo on my floor.

 I was reading this over the phone to my mom last night and could not get a grip I was laughing so HARD!

5 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Ahhh, good times! All because Scott didn't want to take a break from playing checkers to go to the bathroom!

Jean Smith said...

what?!?!?! that seriously happened? that is freaking hilarious!!! funny to read about it happening to someone else, but i hope i don't ever have a poop story like that...

Sarah said...

I am totally linking this post to Carter's second-grade teacher. Just to show her you're never safe, even when they are 7 or 8!!

Summer said...

That was so funny. Especially since I spent this last week with lysol wipes cleaning poop.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.