Thursday, April 30, 2009

Okay lets try this again...

Let me just start by saying that I am probably not going to be up for mother of the year.  Talon got glasses last year and REFUSED to wear them.  After a month of trying to make him wear them I finally folded.  I know, I know I suck!  We went to the eye doctor again and SURPRISE...he still can't see!  We got a new prescription and so far so good.  He wears them all the time now.  He informed me that he is a scientist now!  I think he looks so sweet.

6 comments:

Zack Family said...

He looks so cute in them!

Sarah said...

So handsome! I love the glasses on him!

sara said...

Could he get any cuter...

Lacey said...

Handsome boy.

Mike and Amie said...

He is so great!! You are the Mother of the year in my book! Love ya!

Heidi Louise said...

Talon looks so cute with his glasses. What a handsome little kid!