Saturday, January 07, 2012

2011

We had an awesome 2011 with lots and lots of blessings. We are loving El Paso(especially in the winter) and have made lots of great friends.

Adam is working for Boston Scientific as an Account Manager for the Endoscopy division. He LOVES his job and has had lots of success in this area. This is his second year teaching early morning seminary and he really loves working with the high school kids. After years of begging him to run with me he has finally decided that he wants to run a marathon and has started training.

I have been busy with the kids and my photography business. I have been very blessed this year with my photography and have busy taking pictures of amazing high school seniors. I have also teamed up with some friends and started putting on workshops. We are doing four this year Las Vegas, Florida, Michigan and North Carolina. Between the family and photography I keep pretty busy.





Gage is 9 years old and in the 4th grade. This year Gage had his first year of tackle football. He loved it, but it was a little intense for me. He also plays the guitar, scouts and is on the student council. He loves to read and I never thought I would have to get mad at my kids because they wouldn't stop reading. He is the most social kid and is makes friends everywhere he goes.

Talon is 7 years old and in the 1st grade. Talon loves to play on the Xbox and would play on it all day long if I let him. Talon is our sports fanatic and thinks and talks about football and/or baseball all the time. Talon does flag football, baseball and swim lessons. He is super competitive child and is always challenging Gage.

Presley is 3 years old and started preschool this year. She is our little princess and is so much fun. She is sweet and spunky at the same time. Presley started dance this year. She loves to sing and walks around the house singing and dancing. She got a pink tricycle for her birthday this year and rides it in the house all day long.

I am so grateful for all of our many blessings. Sometimes I wonder why God chose me to give so many great and wonderful things to.

1 comment:

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Because you deserve it!