Monday, July 31, 2006

It's Official!

It is official! Talon is now in the "naked stage". I don't know maybe it is not normal, but Gage went through the same thing. I can not keep clothes on him. Today, I jumped in the shower and before long could hear Talon outside the bathroom door. "All done, mommy," he kept saying. I got out of the shower only to find Talon BUCK NAKED sitting on the chest next to my bed wearing nothing but a smile from ear to ear. There is something about be naked that boys find amusing. To be honest, I don't see the humor in it...and I think everything is funny!

2 comments:

Jill said...

You and Adam better watch yourselves! Between the nakedness and the "sit-ups" I think it's time to start locking your door!

Brianne said...

That picture should go on the wall it is so cute!!!
Naked or not-I have seen what he likes to play with.