Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tagged

I usually don't do these things, but my husband would lose his job if I didn't so...



JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Skate park
2. Waitress
3. Physical Therapist Assistant
4. Quality Manager (Insurance Claims Company)


MOVIES I CAN ALWAYS WATCH:
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Pretty Woman
4. Love and Basketball


PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Scotland
2. Delta, UT
3. Pittsburgh, PA
4. Michigan


TV SHOWS I ENJOY:
1. Medium
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Little People
4. Property Ladder


FAVORITE FOODS:
1. chocolate
2. a good steak
3. shrimp
4. Portabella Mushroom melt from Panera Bread


WEBSITES I VISIT (ALMOST DAILY):
1. Blogs
2. E-mail
3. Zions Bank/Statefarm Bank
4. Dirt Road Divas


PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Europe
2. The beach
3. Wakeboarding
4. The mall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog, but I have a "small" problem (pun totally intended) with your TV shows. I believe they like to be called "midget people". Miss you!