Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Rough Night

Our family has been a little under the weather lately. We have all taken turns with a horrible cough. Last night Gage got up at about 3:00 am coughing. I took him in to the bathroom to give him some cough medicine. He started coughing and thought he was going to throw-up. It was dark and he bent down to throw-up and whacked his eye on the sink. Cracked it right open. Blood everywhere! We thought he was going to need stitches, but we bandaged it up and decided it wasn't that bad. He barely cried and went back to bed. What a little trooper!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah right! I thought I told Adam to stop beating your kids! Poor Gage. He can always live with us! At least you got good family pictures done all ready!

Lacey said...

That's crazy...poor little guy!

Jill said...

OUCH! Seriously your kids are so tough!

~Paige~ said...

I was looking at all of Bris friends and came across yours, im Briannes little sister Paige! I have seen pictures of you guys in cali but I just wanted to tell you that I vote for Gage to marry Taya, I think he is just so dang cute!!! You have a beautiful family.