Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Little Sis

This past weekend Jamie came to visit. She came out to help me decorate my nursery. I have never met anyone who can shop like her (in heels might I add). We always have so much fun when we get together. We had an awesome workout at the gym, went to dinner with some girlfriends, had a photo shoot, hit Nordstroms and shopped till we dropped. While Jamie was out here she had her "three-years-of-being-cancer-free-birthday". I am so glad you are my sister! I love you!

4 comments:

THE BANGARTS said...

sisters are the best. And holy crap Jamie is beautiful! Congrats to her on her 3 year birthday!

Natalie Service said...

DITO to everything Lindsay just commented!
It's nice to have sisters who are there for your ever need: shopping, decorating, celebrating, contemporary dancing in a san...

whoah, that was close!

Treo Sanders said...

Shes beautiful just like here sister right. Two hotties thats for sure. Your prego belly is so cute. I can't wait til you have this little girl. Treo Starley JR. Shes gonna look just like me. Lucky girl.. He He.
I miss you and hope your doing well. I'll call ya soon.
Love your stinkin guts
Treo (Your bestest friend in the world.)

danni said...

Nice Blog layout and info,i'm from England try to visit my blog I-LOVE-MONEY